Chacarron Music Video :D Chacarron Music Video :D

Funny kinda

Short flash , and looks way too much like Suicide Karoshi (or if that was your point, I guess)

The Grilled Cheese The Grilled Cheese

Funny :D

It's a great animation for a first!

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Lol :D

I viewed the audio, and it is hilarious. I've been waiting ever since I could see an animated episode with it!

My Sonic Tribute My Sonic Tribute

Ouch

Way too much swearing, and racism.. terrible animation.. way too much screaming.. congratulations, you won Turd of the Week. You seriously deserved that award.

SillyStopSkateMation4 SillyStopSkateMation4

Epic :D

You are a great drawer, and stop-motionist, I'm sure this took a long time! A cool part is when you flick the person with your hands-- It looks very realistic!

"ClayFrolic" "ClayFrolic"

Awesome!

It's very entertaining watching ClayMation. I believe you should make more :D Your great at claymation, because I couldn't sit there and take pictures all day. Lol.

My NG Intros My NG Intros

Alright.

Hey, I work with The Games Factory 2 also. These intros need alot of work, as you may know. I'm not going to be mean, because I know how you feel when no one appriciates you work. I like that you spent time into this, and you are feeling great. Don't let the other people let you down, but let me explain one thing:

Make games instead of movies, first. To make a good movie, you need to learn on how to make a game. It all links together. Then, when your games get to the rate of 3.50/5.00 then re-create your intros and include download links. You should collab with a graphics person to make your Intros. It takes a while to become advanced at flash.

Take my tips and you'll get more postive comments then.